10.05.2008

Death Week

Hey all!! So I know, its been awhile. If you knew what I have been through this past week, you would understand. Basically, I have been on my death bed. By the end of the week I had no shame or dignity left of me by the remedies my loving husbands family, as well as my own, had me do. All I can say is, my husband loves me. I dont think anyone else (besides someone who was being paid lots of money) would do the things he had to do to help me (I will just leave it at that). It took a few days to regain my strength and appetite but I am back to health!!!! Its been a stressfull week for Ty too. He had his first Stats exam and school work that had to be done as well as take care of me. But luckily the week is over and a new one to begin.
This weekend we went to Ty's house in Logan for the BYU/Utah State game and conference. We are glad the game is over (things were starting to get REALLY ugly with the fans) and BYU wasn't playing as well as we wanted or expected in the last quarter of the game. For this I MUST say; People who are sports fans, enjoy the game, cheer for your team, but why stoop to the LOW level of picking fights with the opposing teams fans and swear and say obscene and rediculous things (that make you look like a complete idiot) to the players and opposing fans just because they happen to like the other team. Its takes the fun out, and again, you look like a complete idiot jerk. I was less than impressed with some BYU and USU fans to say the least. I better stop before I get carried away.
This week I will try to update our blog again and try to make it a habit. Maybe I will get Ty to write again (he is a better writer than me).

2 comments:

jjgoode said...

Hey Jody, I found your blog from your facebook. I hope you are feeling better now, I just thought I would let you know that I have a blog too if you want to look it up and see my cute baby (although he looks more like a little boy now than a baby). What are you up to these days? I hope all is going well.

Erich and Katie said...

I am sorry to hear you were co sick! Wish I could have helped out!! Please please please,if there is a next time (hopefully not) call me!! Have a fabulous day! Hope to see you saturday