6.17.2009

I need some serious advice!!

Ok not REALLY searious, but something has been plaguing my brain for at least a year. You see, a woman is defined by so many things in her life, her personality, religion, her associations ect. ect. Those things are very important indeed. And the choices we make in life that involve those things previously spoken of gravely affect your life. These decisions i can make. The decision to marry Ty, was CAKE; the descision to have kids and when, easy peasy! Buts its these unimportant, trivial, non life changing decisions that rock me to the core!! It takes the waitress at least three trys to actually get our order! So here is my question to pose to you. WHAT THE CRAP DO I DO WITH MY HAIR!!! I have been wondering, short, long, medium? What color? I have had my natural color for a couple of years. Here are some pictures and I shall throw out here and it will be up to YOU America. This ever important choice is now on your shoulders...Dont do me wrong!



Short?

(p.s. i have had much shorter hair, but i couldnt find a pic)



Medium?



Long?


Should I leave it brown? Add anything to it? Too hard!! I just.... can't... do it!!!!!

3 comments:

Justin and Tauna said...

I like it short, and brown, either your natural or a little darker.

Chad and Mandi said...

Jody, we have been friends through thick and thin, long and short, bad bangs and split ends. My favorite of all your hairstyles was when you totally chopped it off at snow. I have some way cute pictures somewhere and if I find a digital copy of them I will show you. Also, do you remember my high school friend Ashlee, married Chris Judd? Anywho, she just chopped her hair off and I think it is adorable. You can probably check it out on her blog. Don't be afraid!

Steph said...

long!!!! SO pretty all lengths, but i love it long. As far as the coor goes.. maybe just natural??