8.25.2009

We three Kings

So from my last post if any of you were concerned for my health, everything is ok. I went to the Dr and they did confirm that IM PREGNANT!!! We have known just over a month, but yesterday was my first appt and we actually heard the heartbeat!! The Dr didnt think we would be able to because I am not that far enough along, but sure enough, it was there and suprised me and Tyler. Man I tell you, it puts everything into perspective when you actually KNOW there is someone growing inside of you, it wasn't just a figment of my imagination. So here is the run down:
I am currently 9 weeks along. That puts my due date March 30 (my good friend Kathryns b-day!). It seems like FOREVER away, but i hear the time goes by fast. I have been feeling great, a little tired and a little moody but not much nausea at all (THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!!). I swear, that was my #1 worry about having a baby; it wasn't the possible hours of agonizing child birth, the eternities of comittment; the financial struggles; the fact that this child is SOLELY dependant on Tyler and I; no, it was the fact that I could struggle with morning sickness. I cant tell you the stress I had over that one. But hopefully I will miss it all together (I pray for it everyday) Other than that, things are great. We are really excited and nervous!!

8 comments:

Justin and Tauna said...

Congrats! So neat I am happy for you!

Kathryn said...

Hooray for March 30th! And hooray for no morning sickness!

Lindsey said...

Yay!!!!! I am so excited for you!

Lacey.costner said...

Congratulations Jody!!! I figured it would be soon!! Hey I'm due March 18th so we are pretty close! I'm so glad you aren't feeling icky or anything!

Courtney said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Congrats again! So excited we can be pregnant at the same time :)

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Congrats! Yes, I am a blog stalker but I'm so glad I found you! It's been so long since I've seen you- I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog! I'm so excited that you're having a baby! They are so much fun and yes the time does go by way fast!!

Kori Pratt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so awesome! I am so excited for you! :) I hope you guys are doing great!