8.17.2010

Changes

So i have been meaning to post for the last couple of days but I have just now finally got around to it. Last week Tyler officially graduated from BYU on friday. Also that night we had a surprise party for him (even though he kinda new what was going on). Sunday was his birthday AND he starts his new job TOMORROW!!!! Wow, all i can say is the last 6 months have been insane, and now, everything is coming together. It was so nice to celebrate my wonderful husband. Also I have just figured out that my eyes are not as sharp as they used to be, ALL my pics that I have taken with my Nikon D40 are OUT OF FOCUS!!!! BOO
This one is Lucy in her new high chair I just put together. Also she doesnt like solid food. She hates rice cereal and she doesnt like any of the few flavors of baby food that we have tried either. Is this normal? Oh well, she also doesnt laugh either. She will squeal but thats about it. It makes me sad because I cant WAIT for that adorable belly laugh and she just wont do it. Her next check up is thursday, so I am excited to see her stats and make sure she is growing, and also hopefully get a cure for her eczema.

So I mentioned that Ty is starting a new job tomorrow. Here is where he is working:
(well this says Sandy, but he is in Provo)
Yes, he is selling cars! SSOOO if you happen to know anyone or you yourself could use a new or used Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury. Go on over and see Ty, he will hook you up with something sweet! And the best part, he wont push you around OR wheel and deal you. Well I must go, the chubs is getting hungry and its her bed time. Adios!

5 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

She is too cute! We haven't tried any foods other than rice cereal with Dane, but he loves it, so I'm crossing my fingers he likes the other stuff. I have zero suggestions! Dane doesn't laugh either. He does it once in a while, but I hear that a lot of babies this age laugh at everything, but he doesn't. It makes me sad,too! Sorry if I am always commenting about Dane, but it's fun to have them so close in age!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Tyler on graduating and the new job! That is exciting! You look amazing Jody! As always! Lucy is so cute! I hope the doctor can find a cure = ). I hope she laughs for you soon!

Chad and Mandi said...

Yay! Honestly, I have been so excited for Tyler ever since you told us his good news on Friday. And Lucy looks so cute and tiny in her high chair. Love it!

Stephs Story said...

Congrats on your husband graduating and having a job! You look so gorgeous in your pics; your daughter is beautiful too! Glad to see you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

So exciting Jody! Happy for your family! You all look so happy and good. Your daughter is adorable. As far as feeding goes, I started both boys with oatmeal. I know the suggestion is rice, but I heard that it constipated babies like crazy. My whole family has started our kids on oatmeal (and no one got hurt lol). She may not be ready yet. My one year old right now won't eat the really solid food for the life of him. My two year old had no problems. I guess every child is different. Good luck! (I wish your husband was selling toyotas... we will be in the market for a sienna shortly :) )