12.13.2010

Lucy Lu

Well its been a bit since I have put any pictures in here of Lucy, well good ones anyway. On Sunday Ty and I decided that it is hi-time we get some good pictures of Lucy before she is in college. So we headed over to the Riverwoods before church and snapped a few photos of our cutie-pie. Here is a bunch of our fav's.
So this coming Saturday I have a wedding to shoot. I am pretty nervous. Well, really really nervous actually. I am doing the whole she-bang, the ceremony, after ceremony pics, dancing, cake cutting, everything. I am so nervous. If I mess up, they will never get this moment back. My pictures are all they have to remember this blissful event. Oh boy. I think I will need a few prayers.

8 comments:

Chad and Mandi said...

Lucy just gets cuter all the time! Don't worry about the shoot. If you take pics half as good as these of Lucy, they will remember it as a beautiful day!

Lindsey said...

Lucy looks so darling and the pictures are amazing! You will do such a fantastic job! = )

Meggan Butterfield said...

I love you pictures you took of Lucy, you did an awesome job!!! I think you will do great with the wedding this weekend because you are super creative and have the niche for it! Well we will talk to you soon!

Courtney said...

SO cute! You will do wonderful! Lucy is such a doll

The Trythalls said...

Oh Jod you will do great! Lucy is adorable! I need to see her I miss her.

Michelle R. said...

Jody...you are so talented! It does help to have that cute little girly behind the camera! Such adorable clothes. Oh how I wish I had a girl :). You will be an amazing photographer for that wedding! Just relax, enjoy it, and do what you like to do. Imagine it was your wedding and think of what you'd want photographed and it will be beautiful. And when can you take Jimmer's pictures? :)

Stephs Story said...

Wow! Lucy is gorgeous! I love her smile-she takes after her gorgeous mother for sure! I love your photography! You will do great at the wedding! I'd love for you to take pics for me in the future! You're awesome!

Kori Pratt said...

She is an absolute doll! What an adorable little girl you have! I can't believe it's almost been a year already!! :)