3.07.2011

So right now I am staring out the window sobbing a silent sob of sorrow. Pretty sad huh. The good thing about snow in the spring, well its almost spring, is that the snow never lasts for too long. And thank the heavens above for that one. I have come down with a severe case of spring fever and the only way to break it is the warmth of the golden sun.

Enough about that. The other day, Saturday to be exact, Lucy and I had a girls night at the mall. IT was really fun. While daddy was at work we were busy spending all of his bucks on the CUTEST little outfits. She was in desperate need of 12 month clothes, as she is pretty close to fitting in them now. Macy's was having a KILLER sale and although I went in to purchase pants, I left with 2 outfits, 2 dresses, and 2 pants. Everything was at least 50% off for there 1 day sale and I thought I better stock up while its cheap. Not to mention the CUTEST swimsuit from Crazy 8. Lets see if I can upload a picture of the ridiculousness. Actually we will just give a link. P.s. the back is as cute or even cuter than the front!
http://www.crazy8.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445989566&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306249045&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1299558388367&productSizeSelected=0&fit_type=

So lately I am crazy about my Pandora mix. I put it on Norah Jones and most of the time it ROCKS!!! Not that I am a huge fan of Norah, I do like her, but I love the mix of stuff it brings up. I have to tell you about James Morrison, not the jazz musician. i LOVE his stuff these days. You should check him out on iTunes. Also there is a Genius list of people that sound like him and basically you have my Pandora mix. LOVE IT!!!

Also running was hard tonight for some reason. I almost cried. I only went like 1 1/2 miles. But it was killer. Nights like tonight make me wonder why I ever want to work towards a 10K. But alas, my life will go on. Night night!!

1 comment:

Stephs Story said...

Thanks for the update! I'm so proud of you for working towards a 10 K! It's not an easy road to take for sure!!!!! There will be days like today where you will wonder what you got yourself into but the end result will be worth the effort! Keep up the good work! You're doing better than ya think! You're an inspiration!