7.30.2011

A little G-town stock

Last week my sister called me to do a somewhat impromptu photo shoot of all her family (the in-laws, not our family) So of course I said YES. So we loaded the Mazda once again for a road trip of a lifetime. Ok it wasnt THAT exciting, but we always love going to G-town to spend some quality time with the Stewarts. Here are a few shots that I took of the cute family...

The Stewart Grand kids


The WHOLE gang
My Bro-in-law and his sibs

My cute sis and hubby

The Belnap Family
And my cute niece and her cousin Cadence


It was a ton of fun! Even though I got 20 blasted mosquito bites on my legs! Anyone know anyone who is a pro photographer and a pro Gimp user who wants to make an amateur gal such as myself like unto themselves? Im DYING to get some great tips and tricks of the trade. Anyway ta-ta, fair-the-well, see ya, peace out, adios, chaio, bye bye, so long, ect. ect.

2 comments:

Stephs Story said...

Wow! you are such a great photographer! The pictures turned out so great!

Kori Pratt said...

Those pictures turned out so good! You are amazing! :)