10.20.2011

Alrighty... Gosh It seems I never post these days. I guess I just feel like there is nothing new to share. Everything is fine and dandy, same ol' same ol'. Well I guess there is something new. I started a cake decorating class!!! Its so fun and I have learned a lot. I really want to start doing cakes, so if you know anyone... I still need to take the nest two class, so by December I should be a pro!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking family pictures of some of our best friends! It was so much fun. We love the Trythalls!!! Here are a few pics that I promised to post for them.



We also saw this little guy slithering along. I bet if Blake hadnt have spotted it, we TOTALLY would have stepped on it!!! CREEPY!!! Also we really think it is a real life baby rattle snake!!!

No comments: