2.09.2009

Ok so Ty and I want to take a stab at this high school tag thing. We had completely different high school experiences and think its funny when we reminisce. He always says "do you think we would have been friends in high school". My answer, "Im sure we would have talked". Ha ha. So since i am writing the post my answers will be first and then Ty's will be second. Here goes...

High School Tag!
1. Did you date someone in high school? J: Nope, no one specific. T: No not really, but i am quite proud of going five for five at girls choice dances!
2. What kind of car did you drive? J: The JET!! It was a 1988 Jetta and it started on fire once, SO FUNNY! T: a 1986 Toyota Camery and 1987 Jeep Cherokee (high roller)
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yes for the both of us
4. Were you a party animal? J: Nope, I did like to hang out with friends, but deffinately not a partier. T: NOPE!! Though we did go to sonic a lot after football games (what happens at Sonic stays at Sonic)
5. Were you considered a flirt? J: Um I'm not sure, maybe a little, but i have to go with Meg too, Nikki flirted enough for the three of us!! hehe T: haha NO. But i did ahve a lot of friends that were girls.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? J: Nope although I am kicking myself for not taking guitar. T: nope and proud of it!
7. Were you a nerd? J: No I was weird though, really quite around those i didnt know but really loud around those I did. And I was a descent student T: What does that even mean? Does it mean you are the president of the Dungeons and Dragons club, or that you went to class and actually did your homework? To the latter, yes.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? J: No, I played softball, of which I would get to play in varsity games but I wasnt that cool. Does Drill count? T: In order to sound much cooler, i am going to say yes, hockey in AZ, and Track in Logan.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? J: Heck no, I never got in trouble T: Nope
11. Who were your favorite teachers? J: I would have to say Mr. Trythall in Art and Lauri, even though i HATED math T: I had to many to remember
12. Where did you sit at lunch? J: Just with my homies in the cafeteria and then in the commons after we ate T: In England, the freshman table, In AZ with my ward at our "special" table, In Logan just in the cafeteria
13. School mascot: J: Templar T: England-Lancer, Arizona-Mountain lion, Logan-Bobcat
14. School colors: J: Red, Black and White T: England-red and blue, AZ-burgandy and green, Logan- sky blue and yellow
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? J: Yes, my junior and senior year and I cant remember who to save my life! Oh wait, its all coming back, I think Kevin Cox my Senior year and maybe Jake Dettinger my junior? Who knows T: Yes But cant remember who
16.If you could go back and do it again, would you? J: Heck no! Well, Only if it were to save my life, looking back, I made my high school experience crappy. T: NOPE. Maybe if i got to stay in one place.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? J:Sitting at Kade's house unfinished house with Meggan, Kade, Nikki, and Blake just staring at the stars. T: Just trying to stay awake as long as i could so people couldnt make fun of me for falling asleep
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? J: Lagoon T: Lagoon and we both say LAME!!!
19. Were you in any clubs? J: Uh I dont think so T: Just the hockey club
20. Have you gained weight since then? J: I fluxuate, not really, I still wear clothes from high school! T: I weighed 125 lbs in high school, what do you think!!!?
21. Who was your prom date? J: Soph-Adam Blackham, Jun-Kyle Crouch, SR-I cant remember his name (im horrible!) T: Senior year, Elise Monson
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? J:I think so, I am sad I missed my 5 yr, I love catching up with people. T: Im not even on the invite list
23. Did you have a job while in high school? J: Yep Los Amigos my soph year and then Fat Jacks after that. T: Just one summer I was a lifeguard at Waterworld Safari
24. Worst class? J: Probably English? I dont really know T: Spanish junior year
25.Favorite Activity? J: Probably going to sports games. I was way into Drill and it was hard, not fun all the time, but one of the most influential things I have done. T: Playing hockey

3 comments:

Farook said...

Charlie says you went with one of the Trythall boys.

Steph said...

JODI!!!! Hey girl.. i found your blog off of Ashleys. YAY!! It is so good to see what you've been up to. Isn't it funny that we forget who we go to dances with? You never think that it could happen when your in high school.. but it does! Love ya!

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Why was your HS experience crappy?? That makes me sad as I love ya lots! And loved ya lots in HS too!!! I miss you guys. I think me, you, nik and meg should go out to lunch or something. Would be fun to catch up and even more fun to look back!