2.21.2011

Birthday Girl

I cant believe my beautiful baby girl is 1year old! Man oh man the time has flown!! Friday was her official birthday and we were super lame and didnt do anything. Both Ty and I had to work so we just celebrated Saturday and it was a lot of fun! We had so many people over in our little appt for a party. We were a little squished but it was fun to celebrate with so many people who love Lucy. Here are a few pictures to commemorate.

I know my cake frosting skills rock

Opening an awesome gift from the Stewarts

Our girl is spoiled already!

Once again on the cake decorating

Its funny to see just how big her cupcake is compared to her
Mmmm YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

Stephs Story said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY! Glad to see she had a fun time! Her cake looks so cute! You really have such a creative mind!

Lindsey said...

She looks so darling! Happy birthday Lucy!

Matt and Mari said...

Love, love, LOVE your header pic!!!
Also, send me your email so I can get you the shutterfly book :)