5.02.2011

Good day

Today is a great day. Not only is it the beginning of one of my most favorite months of the year, but it was actually starting to warm up outside!! Also Ty had a meeting with a professor of the communications department at BYU and it went REALLY well. Turns out Ty got the assistantship that he applied for!!! I cannot tell you how glad we are for that!! SO BLESSED! He also learned that he was 1 of only TEN students that got accepted into BYU's program. HOLY SMOKES. Way to go hun!! Also this week we are heading down south to thoroughly enjoy the hot sun and some wedding bliss. What a good day!! But most of all today is a great day because 3 years ago today I married this handsome devil...


Wow 3 years... So much has happened. So much incredible, awesome, worrisome, heartbreaking, breathtaking, spiritual, stressful, beautiful memories we will have to share. I love my Tyler more than I could have ever imagined loving anyone. No one could be more perfect for me, than him.
I Love you sweetheart, forever and for always

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy anniversary yesterday! You are beautiful!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

it sounds like things are going great. that's awesome! congrats on all teh exciting news! and on the anniversary :)

Stephs Story said...

Congrats on making it three years! So much can happen in three years and you've definitely had your share of adventures!