1.12.2013

So im not exactly sure what to blog about today...

Ooh I know! Ty has an interview!!! On monday Ty has an interview with a company in St George called Contact Point. We are super excited because this is the first "bite" we have had in a while. So we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Lucy started a gymnastics class and she LOVED it! since she turns 3 next month (tear and sniffle) she can move up to the next level, or do dance instead. Not sure what to do


I started hormone therapy. I think my body needs to get used to ALL these changes/medications cause i feel a little funky. Hopefully in a few days or weeks ill be feeling great! but good news. We thought we would have to wait 9 or so months to be able to go back on the baby-makin band wagon (awkward, sorry) but it turns out its only 6!! And there is a great chance that we wont have to to IVF. But we will cross that bridge when it gets here.

I seriously cant believe its basically the middle of January. Im ok with this because I am not a fan of January. The dog days of winter is not what I call a party. Its just so bleak, cold, ugly, tons of sickness goes around, we are cooped up inside, and there is nothing to celebrate. At least in feb we have valentines day, and its a short month. But it is quickly on its way out of here, YEA!!!

Did I mention my baby is turning 3 next month. This has been surprisingly hard for me. My mom said the other day that she looks like a little girl now and lost that baby look. Now I know that its not only me that is noticing this change, its apparent to others too. I think I feel super guilty and sad about this because for the last year I have been so focused on having another baby that I feel like I have missed out on Lucy growing up. This realization has also been hard on me. Ive been so focused on my week to week and month to month life and it has been so blurry that all of a sudden my baby became a big girl in the blink of an eye. Well, whats done is done, I cant go back and change it now. So i guess I will have to make the most of the fact that she is still so little and relies so much on me.     

2 comments:

Chad and Mandi said...

Yay for the interview! And I know how much you guys love st. George. Lucy is a doll and if blows my mins she is old enough to take dance and gymnastics. When will she start preschool? I need to call you and chat sometime.

A family in our ward is moving and selling their house. They will give you an awesome deal. Just sayin :)

Lindsey said...

I hope the 2nd interview went well! I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! It seems like she was just born! I hope you start feeling better soon! That has got to be a lot to adjust to.