1.24.2013

100th post!

Happy 100th post birthday to my blog! Thats kind of a mouth full. It has only taken over 4 years to accomplish this feat but alas, it finally happened. I would like to take a moment and thank a few people who have contributed to this little slice of interweb heaven. Without them, it wouldnt be where it is today. First off my editor Tyler, you know who you are, and what you've done. 2nd: Lucy, for without her craziness I would have nothing to blog about. And lastly the Man up above for giving me the gift of a computer and internet to which I owe this awesomeness. Thank you academy!

Whew! Glad to get that over with (as are you, im sure). I wish I had something super exciting to commemorate this momentous occasion.  turns out, we arent moving to St George like we had hoped. The company whom Ty has been interviewing with decided to table the position for now. Possibly in a few weeks/months they will revisit this option and they still want Ty to keep in touch. For now, back to the job hunting grind. Will it ever end? We sometimes/often wonder. However, we are very confident that the right job for our family will pop up. Somehow, somewhere, Heaven only knows when. Until then, patience is what we are striving for. That seems to be the story of our lives. Is it that way with anyone else? It seems that with EVERY aspect of our lives, since the day we have been married, our patience have been in constant workout mode. Maybe the Lord feels that we are SEVERELY lacking in this area and he wants to get us up to the same level as the rest of society. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger right? Right? (I hear crickets chirping in the silent background.) Oh well, patience it is.

to make the time go by faster I have revisited my nagging urge to find a hobby, or something to help these freezing days of staying inside more enjoyable. What is this new found hobby you ask? Well, im not sure yet. I need something creative, relatively cheap, something lucy cant easily destroy, and something that I can feel accomplished and satisfied. And... maybe something that i can create a smashingly popular etsy shop out of where shows like the Today Show, Ellen, or Oprah will rave about (have i gone too far?). If anyone has insight to this amazing talent yet to be untapped with in me, please feel free to share!

Just because she is cute...




1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry the job got tabled! Something will work out soon! I think the story of my life is trusting the Lord. For real, between finding a husband, timing of children, where in the world our lives will take us, trust, trust, trust :). Good luck with patience, I know He knows best :). I'll try to think of some hobbies. I've really gotten into sewing, but I know the initial investment in a machine isn't that cheap. It's fun though.