4.05.2013

Family photo time!

We have been needing to get family pics done for forever and we decided to wait til Lucy turned 3 and then get hers and ours done at the same time. We were lucky enough to find out that a friend of ours from P-town was coming here a few weekends ago and she was nice enough to do our photos for us. She is the one who took our last ones. She does such a good job. I was so worried we wouldnt get any because Lucy was being... well... Lucy, it was pretty windy, and it was during the sunset and I was worried it was too dark. But alas we received WAY more than I expected and they are ADORABLE! Here is just a tiny sample of some of my favs. Thanks Janneke Marquez for giving us pictures we will love forever!








3 comments:

Ashley said...

Your family is so cute. Lucy looks so grown up. I remember her first week in nursery.

Lindsey said...

Great pictures! You are beautiful Jody!

Janneke said...

So welcome! It was fun to spend time with you guys. :)