10.14.2010

Goblins, ghouls and ghosts OH MY

I cannot WAIT for Halloween! I love it. I love the crisp air, the fallen leaves, pumpkins and sweaters. Not to mention all the awesomeness of All Hallows Eve. I was so excited that I took Lucy out in her costume and took some pictures.


So last year Ty and I went a little crazy for Halloween; awesome ideas, yes, a little over the top, maybe. We realized the over zealous costumes as I went into work and nobody recognized me. Thats right, no one! But I do have to say I have been the runner up two years in a row for having the sweetest costume. And not to mention when we went to the awesome party at the Butterfields, we were expecting equally as awesome costumes from the rest of the crew but alas I guess the extent of some transformations were a black shirt with a tiny printed off lightning strike on it saying "Lightning Bug". Yes Kade, I am talking about YOU. To say the least, we were a little embarrassed!

(sorry picture quality is not great, this is a picture of a picture, my scanner wasnt working)

So as you can see, we are lawn ornaments. I as a garden gnome and Ty as a pink flamingo. We laughed at least. Anyway, here is a sneak peak at what the King family's costumes are like this year. Obviously from the pictures above Lucy is a black cat, tail and all.

Ty is going to be Chuck, from the tv show Chuck (go figure). Big stretch I know...
And I am going to be a child eating, potion brewing, broom riding WITCH!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So cute! I absolutely love Lucy's costume! She looks so cute! And you make one convincing gnome!