2.21.2012

My big girl!

 This sat was Lucy's bday. I couldnt believe she was two already. Wow. I have lots and lots of pictures and a few stories to share so bare with me.

 The morning of her birthday i made chocolate waffles, she loves waffles and she loves chocolate so it was a hit!

Then we headed off to Discovery Gateway and played with the hundreds of kids. this was the first time we had been and it was awesome! lucy would have stayed all day long if she could have.


Riding the plastic horse at the museum, she was a little nervous about this.


This is one of the gifts we gave her, a box full of Disney princess dress ups. She is modeling Bell. We aslo got her a Tinkerbell movie. such a girl!!!


This was the cake i made for her. I wanted it to look like a ruffled skirt or tutu because she is obsessed with tutu's and super girly things.


Inside shot of the cake. So the middle layer is a tad darker than I wanted. I wanted it to go dark to light. oh well.
 All in all a pretty successful day! I cant believe two years ago I was in the hospital with a newborn. We love you Lucy!!!
                                 Then....                                                                          And now!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! That cake was beautiful Jody! Lucy is a darling little girl! I can't believe it's been two years already!?

michael. mindy. dane. said...

i LOVE that cake! it's amazing! we were at disccovery gateway on saturday for dane's birthday, too! how funny. too bad we didn't see each other!

Kprettywoman said...

Such a beautiful family! And what AMAZING cakes!