2.21.2012

Sticky situation

 So yesterday at work I get a text from Ty saying "Guess what Lucy just put all over in her hair". knowing my child i knew this was not going to be good. Turns out she got a hold of a Vaseline bottle and thought she would style her hair. Boy did it turn out pretty!

Looks like she just got out of the bath right? Nope thats 1 1/2 hours after the bath with 2 hair washings. Still as plastered as ever.


We discovered the Vaseline doesnt come out of hair. Lovely. But I did read some remedies to help out a little. One of which, corn starch.


Cornstarch didnt really work and after I let it sit in her hair for about 10 min I washed it out with dish soap cause I heard that works too. 3 washings later, while a touch better, still in there.

So then I heard you have to get the super powerful dish soup that fights grease. So today i let that sit in her hair for a BRUTAL 5 min, 2 times in a row and it worked!!! So bottom line, HIDE THE PETROLEUM JELLY! And get some Dawn Power Clean for all you household (and personal) needs!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow! There is so much they can get into, it completely freaks me out! Glad the Dawn worked!