2.20.2010

Baby Lucy






Well friends baby Lucy is here, just a few weeks earlier than what we expected. Both Jody and Lucy are doing great but after being in the hospital since Tuesday we are ready to go home. Since Lucy was so early she gets to stay here. Its kind of weird. We don't feel like real parents yet because we can go hold her, feed her but then we leave and have round the clock babysitters to do everything else for us. Yes I know we should enjoy it while it lasts. Needless to say its pretty awesome having a baby girl, I highly recommend it! I'll keep this short and I'll post some pictures of her so everyone can stop saying I'm a bad husband for not putting pictures up sooner.


7 comments:

peachytiffers said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So happy that mom and baby Lucy are healthy. It will be such a joy when she gets to come home! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see what your family is up to!- Tiff

Steven and Amber Eliason said...

I can't believe you guys already had her!! We're glad to hear everything is going well. Let us know when we can bring a meal by! We'd love a good excuse to see her once she comes home!

Paula said...

She's DARLING!!!but i knew she would be..just look at her parents. congratulations to all of you.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! So glad to hear that both Jody and Lucy are doing well!

Cameron, Summer, Katelyn, & Jimmer said...

Oh Jody, what a sweet little angel! And I love the name Lucy:) So sweet! Congratulations girly!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Wow shw has a lot of hair on her! Lucy is adorable!

Christy Lee Austin said...

So cute and precious! You two will make great parents!